Irregular Miniatures 28mm four wheel cart and horses painted/

There is something about horse and carts which just appeal to my inner painter, I love painting them and putting them out on the table top.  I have to say that I have painted a few over the years but my favourite manufacturer of the old horse and cart has to be Irregular Miniatures.


This one is their 28mm four wheel cart and horses, it is available with both wicker and solid sides as well as spoked and solid wheels.


We needed one for a Fantasy game so I chose wicker sides and solid wheels which I felt worked better in our setting which is a sort of late 12th century medieval fantasy world.


As always with Irregular Miniatures horses and their carts/wagons, they really are a joy to paint and I think this one came out looking superb.


We still have to paint up the driver and his wares but even so I felt it was worth posting these pics  for perusal.
Irregular Miniatures 28mm four wheel cart and horses painted/ Irregular Miniatures 28mm four wheel cart and horses painted/ Reviewed by Wild Duck Models on April 11, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.