Perry Miniatures WW2 Italian Moto Guzzi trike

I do love the Perry Miniatures range of 28mm WW2 figures, in particular their Italian Western Desert range, so with my last order (WW2 SAS Jeep and crew for a customer), I also ordered their Italian Moto Guzzi Trike with traffic controller and what a smashing little model it turned out to be.



Construction was easy enough although I did need to use a little milliput to fill a little gap between the drivers upper body and his legs.


There are three different heads included in the set for the driver, I chose the cap as I thought it looked very Italian.


All in all a really great item and a fun addition to any WW2 Italian army as it would not look too out of place painted up for Russia or Sicily.



Perry Miniatures WW2 Italian Moto Guzzi trike Perry Miniatures WW2 Italian Moto Guzzi trike Reviewed by Wild Duck Models on August 16, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.