More ECW infantry completed.

 Another two units of infantry join my ECW Royalist force. I now have a total of four Infantry units (38 figures each), two cavalry units (12 figs each) 6 artillery guns with crew and a unit of dragoons (12 mounted figures and a base of 11 on foot).




The rear unit are early ECW figures and the pikemen are armoured. They do add a little variety to the infantry.



Somehow when I ordered the figures I got my sums slightly wrong. I thought I had enough figures for a fifth unit of infantry but it turns out I am 10 musketeers short. For now I will make do with just the four infantry units as I have other projects and a commission which need my attention.


All thats left for me to do for now with this project is to paint the commanders, photos of those will be posted once they are done.

Again, all figures are Lancer Miniatures 10mm ECW.
  


More ECW infantry completed. More ECW infantry completed. Reviewed by Wild Duck Models on February 13, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.