10mm ECW project update

 I have been busy painting up a Royalist ECW army using the excellent 10mm figures from Lancer Miniatures/  It has been slow progress as I am trying to fit them in around commissions and other more pressing projects but I feel I am finally making headway.

Today saw me basing a few finished units. The three bases of Infantry shown here were done first. 







Also the two painted units of cavalry,



Last but not least a unit of mounted dragoons.



I have another unit of Infantry painted though I still need to attach pikes and base them, the plan is to get them finished tomorrow. 
I am really pleased with how these little minis have turned out. One final big push should see the whole army done and tabletop ready next week.






10mm ECW project update 10mm ECW project update Reviewed by Wild Duck Models on February 07, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.