Andre Durand Steampunk mini for Pulp Alley games

 Its been a while since I played Pulp Alley, the fast paced tabletop rules set for miniatures but I have found myself all enthused for the game again having purchased some Victorian Steampunk minis. I really think Pulp Alley lends itself to steampunk/victoriana style games.

The first figure completed is this cracking one from Reaper Miniatures, it is their Andre Durant figure.


I plan to use him in as a leader in his own faction, so I an on the look out for suitable sidekick and followers to fill out his crew.



I did enjoy painting this figure and I am really happy with how he turned out. 


Andre Durand Steampunk mini for Pulp Alley games Andre Durand Steampunk mini for Pulp Alley games Reviewed by Wild Duck Models on February 04, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.