10mm Ancient Greek Commission

 I had a super commission arrive in the post this lunch time in the form of some very well wrapped 10mm Ancient Greeks.


There is something like 175 Infantry and 170 Cavalry plus 30 Elephants and crews. Also in there somewhere are some artillery items.
There are both resin and metal figures in the bags. I am not a big fan of resin prints, they often need a lot of work doing to them before painting, that said the first 36 resin cavalry I looked at needed little in the way of cleaning.


I am going with black undercoat as can be seen from the pictures. Sticking three cavalry onto a wooden lolly stick works out well, the blue tack I use for this is a little old and has lost some of its sticky qualities but its good enough for now.


And thats probably about as far as I am going to go with this commission this afternoon I will start painting tomorrow, it gives the basecoat plenty time to properly dry and me time to look up some painting guides and examples.

More updates will be posted on the blog as I progress this lovely little commission. 


10mm Ancient Greek Commission 10mm Ancient Greek Commission Reviewed by Wild Duck Models on May 03, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.